Cannabidiol, popularly known as CBD, is one of 100 different compounds found in cannabis. CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it will not get you high. CBD interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system, which promotes homeostasis within your body causing you to have a more balanced and stable metabolism, mood, sleep, hormones, and more!
Full Spectrum contains the federally legal amount of THC (.3%) and is non-psychoactive, meaning it will NOT get you high. It also provides a wider range of cannabinoids and terpenes that causes the entourage effect, which allows your body to process CBD more efficiently. WARNING: Full Spectrum WILL test positive on a drug screen. Isolate is pure CBD that does not contain any additional terpenes or cannabinoids.
Isolate is 100% THC-free and WILL NOT test positive on a drug test. This is a great option for those who are regularly drug tested but want to take advantage of all the medicinal benefits CBD has to offer.
Broad Spectrum contains the same wide range of cannabinoids and terpenes as Full Spectrum but WITHOUT THC.This product is 100% THC-free and WILL NOT test positive on a drug test. This is a great premium option for those who want a higher potency without consuming THC.
Useful Tips & Info:
CBD is known to provide several health benefits that are supported by scientific evidence such as:
- Helps maintain optimal health
- Help maintain physical and mental well-being
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Promotes the body’s innate resistance to pathogens
- Promotes relaxation
- Help maintain normal emotional balance
- Promotes a sense of relaxation and mental alertness
- Promotes normal homeostasis
- May help relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity
- May help relieve occasional stiffness and soreness
- Supports normal recovery from stress
- Enhances exercise tolerance, reduces recovery time
- Supports skin health
- Promotes long-term ocular health
- Supports ocular health
…and much more! We highly suggest you read this article published by Harvard Medical that details all of the benefits as well as the research that’s been done regarding CBD.